Recognizing Excellence in the field of Parks, Recreation, Cultural and Community Services
NRPS Annual Awards Information
The Awards Committee receives and then distributes all
submissions which are carefully reviewed by a panel of NRPS members from around
the State. Each nomination is carefully reviewed by a panel of NRPS members from around the State. Their responsibility is to select the most outstanding nominations for recognition. When submitting a nomination, please consider the following suggestions:
- Read the criteria for each award category and the nomination procedures carefully.
- The committee suggests that you use award criteria headings when writing your nomination. Each criteria is assigned a point value. Nominations should provide information pertaining directly to each award criteria.
- Nominations should be clear, concise and well written
- Submit complete nomination materials
- Spend time preparing the nomination application; and submit
- Awards Nomination Forms are below
Paul Foltz, NRPS Awards & Citations Committee
For information, email Paul Foltz