Continuity of Operations Plan for Nevada Aquatic Facilities -
May 20, 2020 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• Continuity of Operations Plans (COOP) are critical for every entity.
• COOP plans include plans that essential functions are continued after disruption of normal activities,
• What happens when you get the order to reopen your facility, will you be ready?
• The focus of this webinar will be tailored to our facilities relating to staff considerations, cleaning procedures, swimming pool disinfections, signage, communications with staff and patrons, ongoing maintenance, plans, documentation, transparency, and resources,
• A Best Practice policy template will be explained and available to attendees.
• .1 hour CEU Credit available from NRPA/NRPS
• $10 CEU Credit Fee - (POOL/PACT is paying CEU credit fee for all POOL/PACT aquatic pool administrators and staff)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 830 6386 0578
By phone: +1 669 900 6833
Nevada Recreation and Park Society (NRPS)
P.O. Box 97264
LAs Vegas, Nevada 89193
The NRPS Newsletter provides Parks & Rec Professionals, Vendors, and all Stakeholders information on what our great state and
orginization has to offer!
Learn More Today!