Exhibitor spaces are available. Click here to access the Exhibitor's Packet
We invite you to exhibit at the 2019 NRPS Conference in Stateline, NV.
Exhibitors who have purchased a booth will also receive the following:
- Welcoming Reception (Monday evening),
- 2 days of General Education sessions (Tuesday/Wednesday),
- Keynote session,
- 2 continental breakfasts (Tuesday/Wednesday),
- 2 Lunches (Tuesday/Wednesday),
- Vendor Social/Tradeshow (Tuesday),
- Awards Dinner (Tuesday),
- President's Awards/L.E.A.D. Ceremony (Wednesday),
- all social events, logo in Conference Brochure, and Attendee List.
Exhibiting at conference will help you network with professionals interested in your products, contact potential customers with purchasing power, promote new products and services, attend any of the educational sessions being offered and have your company listed on NRPS website.
Exhibitor must install exhibit in contracted space by 8:00 a.m., Tuesday, April 9, 2019, or face possible reassignment of space or reallocation for NRPS Management purposes. Exhibitor must not dismantle exit nor begin packing before 4:00 p.m., April 10, 2019. Permission from NRPS Management is required for delivery or removal of any portion of any portion of an exhibit during the open exhibition hours. Unless NRPS Management has received written notification of a late arrival, an Exhibitor will be considered a “No Show” if their booth is not set by 9:00 a.m., April 9, 2019, contracted space may be released without refund.
If you and your organization are interested in one of the sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jaime Schroeder.